Our volunteer program is an integral part of the Boandik Lodge organisation. We are extremely proud of the quality and quantity of volunteer services we provide. To maintain the quality of this service, we place great emphasis on the training, recognition and development of the volunteers themselves. Most volunteers find the work to be a mutually rewarding and enjoyable experience.
Volunteers can assist in the following ways:
- Assistance with the lifestyle program.
- Being involved with clients in leisure activities either in a group or on an individual basis.
- Assistance in any of the following programs:-
- Palliative care
- Dementia specific
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Driving the community buses on outings
- Driving the Boandik car to transport and accompany residents to appointments.
The skills and talents of the volunteer are matched to the activity to ensure enjoyment and reward for the volunteer. It’s a winning approach that’s fun for everyone, young and old.
If you would like to become a volunteer contact the volunteer coordinator on 08 8725 7377 or complete the Volunteer application form below.